Hoodies and sweatshirts are a wardrobe staple for many of us. They serve as a great transitional piece from fall to winter, and who doesn’t love snuggling up in their sweatshirt when it breaks out from the chilly weather? But all the same, they don’t exactly scream glam fashion, right? Wrong! Hoodies can be stylish afterall! Here are some tips on how to wear hoodies with a little more pizzazz.
1. Pair your sweatshirt with dress pants or skirts in order to keep your look more sophisticated. Don’t be afraid to experiment with patterns and different colors either!
2. Keep your outerwear somewhat of a neutral shade to play off the color of your hoodie, and to give it a monotone look.
3. Pairing your hoodie with jeans as well as pants is good for an all-over-the-place look, or for adding a little bit of pattern.
4. You can also wear your hoodie over a long top (like a shirt) and pair it with jeans or skirts to make it more versatile. This works especially well if you are wearing colored pants!
5. If you don’t like to wear hoodies, but need to make a quick outfit change outside of the house, a jacket can be the perfect solution. It can be paired with any pants for a casual look or skirt for more of an office-appropriate look.
Hoodies can be worn in many different fashion styles! Don’t forget to incorporate these suggestions into your wardrobe! Don’t be afraid to take risks either! Find new ways to pair your hoodie with your wardrobe and feel as good as feeling.
Guidelines For Choosing The Right Clothing
There are some guidelines that you can follow if you want to get a great look and feel comfortable at the same time. Below are some of the tips to help you out in getting a good outfit.
It is important to note that when choosing clothing, size does matter. However, it’s not just about the size of your clothing; it’s also important to note how well your clothes fit you and make sure that there are no bumps or bulges. You also want to make sure that your clothes are not too tight or too lose so pay close attention otherwise it will be hard for you to flaunt the body that you work so hard for.